Dr. Rachita Rana
Dr. Rachita Rana is bestowed with excellent communication skills, multi-skill abilities in various facets of Management and IT. She has consistently good academic and research career. She is a dedicated educationist and highly recognized personality in national and international academic circles. Prof Rana holds over 22 years of rich experience (teaching and research). She is also Consultant and Evaluator of Research Projects in Economics with Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi. She has been the Professor and Director with various prestigious Management institutes across India like IITM (affiliated to GGSIPU), TASMAC affiliated to University of Wales, Symbiosis Pune, ICFAI, Wigan & Leigh, Management Institutes of Balaji group (Pune), etc. Her credentials include Post Doctorate Fellow of Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Ph.D (Eco), MBA (Mkt). Her area of interest and specialization is economics and management. She has worked on number of Major Research Projects (Ministry of Human Resource Development, GOI) funded by ICSSR.
She has authored various books and has rich collection of 47 research papers, presented and published in Journals of repute. She had been a Guide/Evaluator for MBA Dissertation and M.Phil/Ph.D. She is also on panel of National Institute for micro, small and medium enterprises-Sedme journal as a reviewer.
- ICSSR Research Project Sanctioned to me as project director (July 2013-15) "A Major Project from ICSSR on "Role of Women Entrepreneurs in the Socio-Economic Development in Urban Economy: An Empirical Study".
- ICSSR Research Project Sanctioned to me as project director and Report submitted. (January 2010 - January 2012) "A Major Project from ICSSR on "Role of working women in the unorganized sector in the intergeneration transmission of poverty: A Pragmatic Study of metropolitan city of Delhi".
- ICSSR Research Project Sanctioned to me as project director and Report submitted (2003 till December 2005.) "Diversification Of Poverty And Poverty Alleviation: A Case Study Of Itanagar In Arunachal Pradesh".
- ICSSR Post Doctorate fellowship "Participation of woman in unorganized sector in urban economy: A case study of metropolitan city of Delhi (2000 - 2002).
- Worked on ICSSR Research Project "Rural Diversification and Poverty Alleviation" as Research Associate, ICSSR. Two years (April 1998 - 2000).
- Women Entrepreneurs: Way towards Success, The Readers Paradise, New Delhi 2016, ISBN: 978-93- 5262-354-9.
- Role of Women Working in the unorganised Sector in IGT of Poverty : A Study of Delhi Himalaya Publications, Mumbai 2016 ISBN: 9789385958373
- "Economics of Poverty: A Sectoral Analysis of Itanagar in Arunachal Pradesh", Sunrise Publication, New Delhi, 2012, ISBN - 978-81-910022-4-9
- "Dynamics and Developmental Changes in Business Practices: Innovations, Globalization and Policies (Editor)", Kunal Publisher, New Delhi, 2012, ISBN - 978-93-80752-67-9
- "Globalisation and Poverty: A Critical Appraisal", Sunrise Publication, New Delhi, 2008, ISBN 81-87365-57-9 Working Women in Informal Urban Economy", Sunrise Publications, New Delhi, 2009, ISBN 81-87365-94-3
- "Globalization, Structural Change and Poverty" Sunrise Publications, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi, 2002. ISBN 81-87365-00-5
- "Girl Child Labour", Manak Publications, New Delhi, 2000. Financed by Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi. ISBN 81-86562-60-5
- Ph.D. Supervision: 1 Awarded; 1 in progress
- MBA Supervision: over 65 Dissertation
- Research/Consultancy Project Completed: 6
- Conferences/Workshops Organized 16
Professional Bodies (Life Membership)
- All India Management Association
- Indian Society For Training & Development